Hand and Finger Pressure Sensor System.
For product designers and researchers who optimize the ergonomics of an object by quantifying user interactions, FingerTPS
is a measurement instrument that comfortably and with minimum intrusion collects high-quality data at user-specified locations
on the fingers and hand. Minimal interference in movement coupled with high quality sensors makes this the most accurate and
easy-to-incorporate finger sensing system in the market....
The FingerTPS system comprises of a series of sensors of various sizes and frequency (depending upon the application).
These sensors connect to a Signal Conditioning Wrist Assembly (which connects up to 6 sensors) and the Rechargeable
electronics interface module with Bluetooth connectivity. This module attaches to a computer running PPS’s Chameleon
image capture and analysis software. This industry-leading software is fully featured which means it can export replay,
save test data, and perform analysis functions. Chameleon can also record and playback video with your data results for even greater insight and analysis.
KEY SYSTEM FEATURES AND BENEFITS:-
- Wearable, comfortable, & conformable sensor system for natural hand manipulation research
- Less-intrusive comfortable tactile sensors designed for human hands to more closely match real-world interactions.
- Sensitive and repeatable even for complex finger geometry so users can design their products or procedures based on
quality data that is accurate and repeatable even for curved surfaces.
- Can connect two wrist assemblies at the same time allowing a two handed operation.
- No need to configure the system. Just put on and calibrate the sensors and Chameleon auto-detects your configuration.
- Compact wireless Bluetooth electronics provides simple and easy to use set up with minimal wires to encumber use.
- Simple Calibration procedure that is easy to use while providing accurate results.
- High performance capacitive sensing technology saves time and improves results by significantly reducing recalibration and repeated tests allowing developers to resolve problems and answer questions faster. Twice the repeatability, 5x better minimum pressure detection, and 50% better pressure sensing resolution compared to typical resistive tactile sensor technologies.
- Optional API available for custom configuration and system integration, allowing customers to develop their own software for advanced applications.
- Chameleon Visualization Software provides intuitive, easy to use, high-quality visualization and easy access to data for analysis and export to other applications. The software is fully featured which means export, replay, save, and analysis functions are included with every system, unlike competitors who require a paid upgrade for these features.
#Load cells #Torque Sensors #Displacement sensor #Draw wire sensor #Pressure sensors #Accelerometers #Data Logger #Axle weighing systems #Vibration sensors and Systems #Data Acquisition systems #Ergonomics instruments #Wireless Torque telemetry systems #strain gages #Load cells calibration services for more details please go through our website
Thank you and best regards
Mr.Amol Ghogare | Mrs. Alpa Chavan
Cell:9769606708 | Cell:7021023160
202/A, Pavanputra Chs Ltd, Ashokvan
Near Western Express Highway
Dahisar (East), Mumbai - 400068